A Corporate Membership provides access to services that enhance your organisational Inclusion and Diversity capabilities in Asian cultural diversity and overall market profile.
It also allows you the flexibility to share our Program among your employees.
- Business growth through relationships and access to Asian Leadership Project networks
- Talent acquisition, talent development and retention leveraging the comprehensive Asian Leadership Project professional development program and special events
- Recognition from your organisation, customers, suppliers, and community for proactive leadership in supporting Asian-Australian talent
Current Corporate Members:
- Clayton Utz
- King & Wood Mallesons
- Grant Thornton
- Lander & Rogers
- Baker McKenzie
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA)
An Individual Membership is by Invitation-only