A Corporate Membership provides access to services that enhance your organisational Inclusion and Diversity capabilities in Asian cultural diversity and overall market profile.
It also allows you the flexibility to share our Program among your employees.
- Business growth through relationships and access to Asian Leadership Project networks
- Talent acquisition, talent development and retention leveraging the comprehensive Asian Leadership Project professional development program and special events
- Recognition from your organisation, customers, suppliers, and community for proactive leadership in supporting Asian-Australian talent
Current Corporate Members:
- Clayton Utz
- King & Wood Mallesons
- Grant Thornton
- Lander & Rogers
- Baker McKenzie
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC)
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA)
- The Star Entertainment Group
“Clayton Utz is a proud member of the Asian Leadership Project. Our involvement with Julie and the Project’s program has built engagement and confidence around cultural diversity at Clayton Utz. Our sponsorship of the C-Suite Experience series in particular has benefited our Asian talent and many others. At its heart, the series is about developing leadership skills for a modern Australia. Participants benefit from learning of the issues facing Asian talent, workshopping the challenges, and having a unique opportunity to meet executives of leading organisations”.
Alison Woolsey, Director Diversity & Inclusion
An Individual Membership is by Invitation-only